In this course, you will :
- This course will explore the concept and application of co-creation and design methodologies in the context of policy design.
- The course will look at the various aspects of co-creation and highlight the tangible benefits that active public engagement can bring to policy design.
- The programme will be especially tailored to those working in the field of policy-making, but it will be open to anyone interested in learning about this methodology and its application.
- Why is policymaking in urgent need of innovation?
- How can user-centricity and co-creation improve policies?
- What is the (real) problem?
- How can we co-design solutions to our community’s problems?
- How can we implement solutions and make them sustainable over time?