In this course, you will :
- Join industry analyst Josh Bersin as he delves into this exciting and rapidly expanding area of business and human resources.
- Josh defines people analytics, how it compares to AI, machine learning, and big data, and how businesses can begin using data to solve problems.
- Also included are best practises for assembling your team, selecting tools and platforms, gathering data ethically, and more.
- Introduction to people analytics
- What is people analytics?
- How does it compare to AI, machine learning, and big data?
- A brief history of people analytics
- How is people analytics like Moneyball?
- How to get started with people analytics
- Examples of people analytics
2. Practical Considerations
- Gathering the right people analytics team
- How people analytics drives impact
- Setting up your team for success
- Tools and platforms
- Ethical considerations
- Integrating with financial analytics
- Developing a career in people analytics