In this course, you will :
- Learn about the economics and underlying dynamics of money and how to use them to generate passive income.
- Learn about the technological and economic forces that enable passive income.
- Identify and select from the many different types of passive income, and select the best ones for you.
- Adjust your mindset to fit the passive income lifestyle, and stay away from the common psychological pitfalls that many people fall into.
1. The Passive Income Mentality
- So what is Passive Income really
- The Right & Wrong Reasons To Create Passive Income
- Do you have the passive income mentality?
2. The Economics of Passive Income
- What the rich know that others do not
- How money works & the two vehicles of value exchange
- Repetitive consumption; the secret to passive income
- People create value - but they don't have to deliver it
- Do you understand the economics of passive income?
3. The Three Methods of Exchanging Value
- Selling Value
- Renting Value
- Creating secondary value - and then renting or selling it
4. Engineering Passive Income & Examples
- What value can YOU create
- Real estate a passive income power tool
- Digital goods a passive income renaissance
- Software and digital services
- Patents and intellectual property
- Blogs, websites, podcasts, and more
- Selling actual products
- Traditional investments
- Other physical assets
- Helping people discover your products
- Do you know how to create passive income?
5. The Importance of Diversification
- Why we always diversify
- Diversification considerations
- Do you understand diversification?
6. Common Criticisms & Concerns
- "I can't do this - I don't have deliverable value"
- "Passive income isn't really passive"
- "Competition will kill you if you aren't vigilant"
- "Passive income takes the joy out of work"
- "What about boredom"
- "You can't build a successful company passively"
- "You can't make enough money to live a good lifestyle"
- "This just isn't for everybody"