In this course, you will learn:
- How to think about composition in terms of visual interest and implied story.
- Thumbnail into a larger sketch and uses color and texture to pull together a composition suitable for showing to a client or using as the basis for a final painting or illustration.
- Developing a compositional study.
1. Developing a Compositional Study
- Developing compositions through thumbnailing
- Choosing a thumbnail to develop
- Sketching a composition
- Navigating a color challenge