In this course, you will learn
- How do aspiring managers succeed in an ever-changing business environment
- How do they lead different groups to action
- How great leaders assess themselves and lead collaborative teams that effectively manage negotiations and conflict.
- How leaders communicate through storytelling and employ other communication strategies to influence.
- How organizations start with the clarity of purpose that comes from an understanding of customers’ needs, including leveraging data analytics, and use that focus to drive the design of products and services to meet those needs effectively.