In this course, you will learn :
- Node.js and NPM are introduced.
- Node.js and the IDE are installed.
- Node.js API overview, asynchronous vs synchronous functions, HTTP Response Codes, and MIME Types
- Introduction to Ajax, HTTP Request Methods, and Handling Ajax Requests and XML Data in Node.js
- Express Fundamentals, Express Routing, Express Middleware, and other topics are covered.
- Socket.io and Sessions specifics.
- MongoDB introduction and installation, data inserting and querying, data updating and deletion
- Templating Engines, Express Mustache Setup, Advanced Mustache Usages, and others.
- Much, much more!
1. Serving Files with Nodejs
- Introduction to the Node.js API Preview
- Asynchronous vs Synchronous Functions
- HTTP Response Codes
- MIME Types
2. Real Time HTTP Requests with Ajax
- HTTP Request Methods
- Dealing with AJAX Requsts in Node.js
- Dealing with XML Data in Node.js
3. Simplifying Web Servers with Express
- Hello World With Express
- Basic Routing with Express
- Express Middleware
- Serving Static Files with Express
4. Real Time Chat Messages and Notifications with Socket.io
- Introduction to Socket.io
- Basic Socket.io Usage
5. Sessions with Express
- Introduction to Sessions
- How Sessions Work
- Session Management with Cookies in Node.js
- Simplifying Sessions in Express
6. Using MongoDB with Nodejs
- Installing MongoDB
- Connection Your App to MongoDB
- Inserting and Querying Data
- Updaing and Deleting Data
7. Templating with Express
- Setting up Mustache with Express
- Advanced Mustache Usages
- Extracting GET Parameters from a URL