In this course, you will :
- You will learn advanced NLP principles and processes that you can action with clients, in your private life, career & relationships right away..
- You will learn advanced NLP models of change that can act as the catalyst for instigating significant transformation in your clients..
- You will learn how to inspire change in people's limiting ideologies and empower them to live more harmonious and autonomous lives..
- Further develop your primary senses, develop your intuition and increase your level of self-awareness and self-effectiveness..
- Utilise powerful language patterns for influencing and modifying behaviours in all contexts, from business to education and coaching..
- Competently facilitate breakthrough sessions with people, as a result, they experience major paradigm shifts in response to your practice..
- Understand the essential applied psychological principles, tools and methodologies that underpin the masterful practice of NLP..
- Understand the core motivations and common assumptions that underpin most patterns of unhelpful, habitual behaviour (productive and destructive forms)..
- How the mind processes day-to-day experiences and transforms our interpretation of them into memories, fears, frustrations, passions, actions and outcomes..
- PLUS: Access our fantastic Facebook support group, 'Practice makes Permanent' to connect with fellow peers, celebrate successes, compare notes with others and much more..
- On completion of the course, you can apply to join The Academy for Modern Applied Psychology for professional membership to put into practice your new-found skills..