In this course, you will :
- Understand the fundamentals of networking, such as network types (LANs/WANs).
- Learn about network topologies and networking devices.
- The operation of IP Protocols, Service Ports, TCP/UDP, ICMP, and DNS.
- Learn about Routers, Routing Protocols, and Access Control Protocols.
- How to Implement Physical Security
1. Networking Fundamentals
- Course Intro and Networking Fundamentals
- Networking Topologies
- LAN Protocols
- WAN Protocols
- Concepts of IP
- TCP Dump, IP Behavior
- Routers, Routing Protocols
- Physical Security