In this course, you will :
- Speak English smoothly with confidence..
- Use 'jumping' and 'linking' to connect common English sounds..
- Speak without stopping for long periods of time..
- Build muscle memory to speak English automatically..
Some English skills take a long time to improve, but some can be learned and mastered very quickly. The English skills in this course are the type you can start using right away! Once you've got these keys to fluency down, you'll be more confident whenever you find yourself in an English conversation, especially with a native English speaker.
In this course, you will learn how to sound natural when speaking English in conversation. We will go over ways to blend common English words when speaking continuously, and also how to pronounce sounds in the right way so that your speaking flows easily. In this course you will learn about tone and intonation, and how to use stress to get your meaning across in a natural way, so that your English sounds more native. Finally, this course will cover some really useful exercises for improving fluency and building mouth muscle memory. This course is intended for serious English language learners, who want to sound more natural when speaking English, and take their American English pronunciation to the next level.
You will be able to see my face and mouth clearly in each video lesson, and I will use a blackboard at all times.
Each lesson focuses on a single idea, and each is comprehensive. You can go at your own pace and should take your time, with lots of practice between videos. Replaying each lesson is highly recommended.
Who this course is for:
- This course is meant for English learners with some knowledge of English who want to sound much more natural when speaking. If you only want to learn British English, maybe this course is not right for you.
- This course is for people who feel comfortable with their vocabulary but can't speak fluently. Those who want to speak regularly with native English speakers should take this course.