In this course, you will :
- Learn about the advantages of using music interactively.
- Discover how to use music in nursing homes and other settings.
- Learn how to use concepts like active listening in your work.
- Learn from the professionals at Nordoff Robbins.
- Before learning how and why music can be used as an effective tool in care settings, consider your own relationship with it.
- Learn how to plan and facilitate music activity sessions, as well as how to improve your setting's soundscape.
- Learn how to use music in a variety of ways to improve your work and caring environment.
- Everyone has a personal relationship with music
- 'Tuning in' to the people you support
- The joy of familiar songs
- Music as part of your daily care setting
- Using musical instruments
- Embedding music into your care setting