In this course, you will :
- Examine a patient for fundamental musculoskeletal conditions related to posture, ergonomics, and biomechanics.
- Reduce the use of narcotic pain medications while increasing the use of physical modalities (physical therapy, acupuncture, myofascial or active release techniques) by combining biomechanical and trigger-point diagnostic approaches.
- To target the root cause of pain and dysfunction, differentiate between common musculoskeletal conditions based on patient history and mechanism of injury.
- Manage musculoskeletal injuries by using imaging studies to guide treatment and referrals.
- Educate patients on how to perform independent home exercises, and obtain an online stretching source for patient referral.