In this course, you will learn :
- Master advanced Python tools for data management, sorting, and visualisation.
- Learn how to use key Python libraries for scientific computing and data analysis, such as NumPy and Pandas.
- To visualise data, gain valuable insights, and make informed decisions, master the Matplotlib and Seaborn libraries.
- Master techniques for managing large datasets, performing feature engineering, and cleaning data for machine learning and data science applications.
- Heatmaps, correlation plots, scatterplots, pie charts, pair plots, Venn diagrams, 3D plots, histograms, word clouds, and swarm plots can all be created.
- Course Introduction, Success Tips and Key Learning Outcomes
- Pandas Series Fundamentals
- Pandas DataFrame Fundamentals
- DataFrames Concatenation, Merging and Joining
- Pandas Multi-indexing and Groupby
- Data Visualization with Pandas and Matplotlib
- Data Visualization With Pandas and Seaborn
- Pandas and Date/Time
- Pandas and Text Data