In this course, you will :
- Data security risks associated with free apps such as Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter, as well as paid apps and mobile malware.
- When it comes to mobile security, you should be aware of the riskiest type of metadata.
- The most secure way to connect to public wireless internet hotspots using a laptop, iPhone, or Android device.
- How to use multi-factor authentication to keep hackers out of your Facebook, Twitter, and Google accounts.
- Best practises for disposing of handheld and other mobile data storage devices safely.
1. Intro to Mobile Cybersecurity
- Introduction to Mobile Cybersecruity
- What to Expect from this Course
2. Mobile Cybersecurity Best Practices
- Understanding Mobile App Security
- Using Multi-factor Authentication
- Understanding the Dangers of Metadata
- Risks of Location-Based Social Networks
- How Hackers Use Geolocation Tracking Maliciously
- How to Safely Access Public Wi-Fi
3. Mobile Cybersecurity Hardware Threats
- Hacked Chargers: The Latest Cybersecurity Risk
- Safely Disposing of Mobile Digital Storage Devices