In this course, you will :
- Learn the skills needed for an entry-level position as an iOS developer.
- Learn how to create iOS applications and how to manage the lifecycle of a mobile app.
- Learn the fundamentals of programming, how to create a user interface (UI), and best practises for UI design.
- Create a portfolio of project examples that demonstrate your ability to publish, deploy, and maintain applications to demonstrate your new skills.
- Essential iOS programming concepts and tools for developing applications
- Using UIKit and SwiftUI, create user interfaces (UIs) for mobile apps.
- Manage mobile application lifecycles and data collections.
- Work with web technologies and data management on iOS apps.
- Explain the best practises for designing the user interface (UI) and mobile experience for iOS mobile applications.
- Create an iOS app and submit it to the App Store.
- Using React Native, you can create cross-platform applications.
- Prepare for technical interviews for positions as an iOS developer.
- Introduction to iOS Mobile Application Development
- Programming Fundamentals (Kotlin)
- App Lifecycle (Android)
- The Web and Databases (Android)
- Create the User Interface (Android Studio)
- Principles of UI/UX
- Version Control
- Publishing and Maintaining Android Applications