In this course, you will :
- Learn how to use the Bootstrap CSS Framework to build websites and work with GitHub repositories and version control.
- Prepare for a coding interview by learning the best problem-solving approaches and creating portfolio-ready projects to show during job interviews.
- Design skills in high demand for creating professional page layouts with industry-standard tools such as Bootstrap, React, and Figma.
- GitHub repositories for version control, content management systems (CMS), and Figma image editing.
- How to prepare for technical interviews for positions as a front-end developer.
- Introduction to Web Development
- Version Control
- HTML and CSS in depth
- React Basics
- Advanced React
- Web Design
- Front-End Developer Capstone
- Coding Interview Preparation