In this course, you will :
- Understand null safety in Kotlin.
- Understand the distinctions between nullable, not null, and platform types.
- Discover how to use the safe call operator, the Elvis operator, the safe cast operator, the not null assertion, the let function, and the lateinit keyword.
- Why Are Nullable Types Introduced in Kotlin?
- What Is a Safe Call Operator?
- What Is Elvis Operator?
- When Should You Use Safe Casts?
- What Are Not-null Assertions?
- When Can We Use Let Function?
- Why Is lateinit Keyword Used?
- What Are Platform Types in Kotlin?