In this course, you will :
- Execute ad-hoc commands against servers using Ansible.
- Write Ansible configuration playbooks to deploy a 3-tier web application.
- Configure Ansible roles with tasks, handlers, files, templates, and default variables.
- Write operational playbooks to check cluster status and perform a cluster restart..
- Optimize Ansible playbooks to reduce playbook execution time..
- Test and troubleshoot Ansible playbook execution..
- Modular Configuration with Roles
- Advanced Execution
- Troubleshooting, Testing, & Validation