In this course, you will :
- Discover the fundamentals of containerization technologies such as docker and kubernetes.
- Discover how to make and use Docker images.
- Learn how to use dockerfile to create a custom Docker image.
- Learn how to create a YAML file for Kubernetes.
- Discover how to set up a public and private Elastic Container Registry.
- Discover how to push a Docker image to ECR.
- Learn how to use Elastic Container Services, Elastic Kubernetes Services, and AWS Fargate to provision and manage containers on the AWS cloud.
- Learn how to use AWS ECS to create tasks and services.
- Learn how to use Kubernetes to scale up and down an application.
- Discover how to set up and use Amazon ECS and EKS Cluster.
- Learn how to use the command lines eksctl, docker, and kubectl.
1. Basics: Docker and Kubernetes
- What is Docker? How it works?
- Why Docker?
- Architecture of Kubernetes
- What are Pods and Services
2. AWS ECR (Elastic Container Registry)
- Building docker image locally
- Public ECR Repository
- Private ECR Repository
3. AWS Fargate (Server-less compute for containers)
- Creating cluster for AWS Fargate
- Creating task for AWS Fargate
- Running Tasks for first time
- Accessing the application and creating more similar tasks
4. AWS ECS Elastic Container Services
- Creating cluster for AWS ECS with EC2
- Defining Task
- Running Task
- Creating and Running Services
5. AWS EKS Elastic Kubernetes Services
- Installing eksctl
- Creating Cloudformation stack
- Starting up minikube cluster
- Creating Pod with ECR image
- Creating Replicaset and Scaling UP/DOWN
- Configuring Kubernetes cluster
- Creating Deployment and Service
- Accessing application