In this course, you will :
- Examine macroeconomic and microeconomic variables at the firm and national levels.
- As a framework for making business decisions, evaluate market characteristics and firm-level behaviours.
- Investigate asymmetries and externalities as types of market failure and best practises for achieving equilibrium outcomes within market structures.
- Create a business plan that necessitates the use of data analysis tools and statistical interpretations.
- Firm Level Economics: Consumer and Producer Behavior
- Firm Level Economics: Markets and Allocations
- Country Level Economics: Macroeconomic Variables and Markets
- Country Level Economics: Policies, Institutions, and Macroeconomic Performance
- Exploring and Producing Data for Business Decision Making
- Inferential and Predictive Statistics for Business
- Managerial Economics and Business Analysis Capstone