In this course, you will :
- Understand how Assertiveness differs from Aggression and Passiveness.
- Communicate Your Requests, Needs and Preferences to Others, Assertively.
- Identify Ways to Balance the Level of Assertiveness You Use in Everyday Life.
- Conduct Yourself With Deeper Confidence Throughout Your Full Range of Life Areas.
- Know Your Current Level of Assertiveness and Recognise What Improvements are Needed.
- Define the Goals You Want to Fulfil and Know How Assertiveness Can Help You Achieve Them.
- Become More Assertive With People Who You May Previously Have Felt Intimidated By.
- Interact With Other People in a Way That Demonstrates Genuine Confidence and Self Esteem.