In this course, you will :
- Learn to use Python libraries such as Numpy and Pandas to merge, clean, and manipulate data.
- Gain familiarity with basic and advanced Python functions such as module import and use, list comprehensions, and lambda functions.
- Use Linear Programming with Pulp to solve a supply chain cost optimization problem.
- Building ARIMA models in Python to forecast demand
- Fundamentals of Machine Learning for Supply Chain
- Demand Forecasting Using Time Series
- Advanced AI Techniques for the Supply Chain
- Capstone Project: Predicting Safety Stock