In this course, you will learn :
- Business leaders should be educated on the fundamentals of machine learning. We'll concentrate on key insights and best practises for structuring business questions as modelling projects with machine learning teams.
- Understand the various types of models, what kinds of business questions they can help answer, and what kinds of opportunities they can uncover. It is also important to learn to identify situations where machine learning should NOT be used.
- Understand the distinction between inference and prediction, how to predict probability and amounts, and how unsupervised learning can aid in the development of a meaningful customer segmentation strategy.
- Machine learning and data use cases
- Machine learning types
- Business requirements and model design
- Managing machine learning projects