In this course, you will learn:
- To provide a broad overview of machine learning methodologies and techniques.
- To have a better understanding of various major machine learning topics.
- To improve your design and programming skills so that you can create intelligent, adaptive artefacts.
- Develop the fundamental abilities required to undertake machine learning research.
- ML is the ROX/SL 1- Decision Trees
- Regression and Classification
- Neutral Networks
- Instance-Based Learning
- Ensemble B&B
- Kernel Methods & SVMs
- Comp Learning Theory
- VC Dimensions
- Bayesian Learning
- Bayesian Inference
- Randomized Optimization
- Clustering/ UL 3- Feature Selection
- Feature Transformation/UL 5- Info Theory
- Markov Decision Processes
- Reinforcement Learning
- RL 3 Game Theory/Outro