In this course, you will :
- Grasp how NodeJS works under the hood.
- Structure a Node application in modules.
- Understand and use the Event Emitter.
- Understand Buffers, Streams, and Pipes.
- Build a Web Server in Node and understand how it really works.
- Use npm and manage node packages.
- Build a web application and API more easily using Express.
- Connect to a SQL or Mongo database in Node.
- Understand how the MEAN stack works.
- Be the coder that explains NodeJS to everyone else because you understand it better than anyone else.