In this course, you will :
- An introduction of Git and Github, including how to install Git on your Linux system..
- First steps with Git.
- How to start working with remote repositories.
- Understand how to work with different files.
- How to revisit the history, branching and recovering from failures.
- How can you customize Git to get the most out of it, including working with submodules.
- A detailed introduction to Github.
- How to host your own Github repository.
- Understanding and working with best practices. .