In this course, you will :
- Find out where you can get Sketchup and install it.
- Customize the interface to meet your needs by arranging and activating the necessary tool sets.
- Learn how to move to Navigate in SketchUp, as well as move, rotate, and scale objects.
- Learn how to make a simple model in Sketchup and Make groups and components to help us organise the scenes.
- Learn how to create a scene and how to adjust camera settings in Sketchup using the Default Method.
- Learn How to Create Presentation Layouts Using Sketchup Outputs and Designing the Layout Using Sketchup Layout.
1. Basics of Sketchup for Beginners
- Sketchup Interface And Its Customisation
- How To Navigate In Sketchup
- Start Using The Drawing Tools In Sketchup
- Views Directions And Visual Styles
- Move Rotate And Scale Objects In Sketchup
- How To Use Pushpull Follow Me And Offset Tools
- Applying Basic Materials In Sketchup
- Groups And Components In Sketchup
- Layers And Scenes In Sketchup
- Positioning Camera In Sketchup
- Taking An Out From Sketchup Using Default Method
- How To Use Sketchup Layout