In this course, you will learn :
- To create flexible page layouts, learn CSS Flexbox.
- In this course, you will learn how to use a new CSS technology! This is a long-awaited improvement in web page layout and positioning.
- Use transitions to implement CSS animation.
- Learn how to use responsive design techniques such as relative sizing units and media queries to create websites that can be viewed on devices of all sizes.
- Learn how to use CSS variables and functions to make your website more organised, efficient, and dynamic.
- Learn how to use modern CSS techniques and accessibility standards to create web pages that are accessible to everyone.
- Learn about browser compatibility and how to create a consistent user experience regardless of browser.
- Layout with Flexbox
- CSS - Transitions
- Learn Responsive Design
- Variables and Functions
- Browser Compatibility