In this course, you will :
- Learn the best practises for leading hybrid teams that Fortune 500 executives use to gain a competitive advantage for their bottom lines and careers.
- Learn how to effectively collaborate and innovate in hybrid teams while holding team members accountable for deliverables.
- Create a plan with specific next steps to adapt the best practises for leading hybrid teams used by Fortune 500 companies for yourself.
- Arrange the most effective post-vaccine return to work using a hybrid first model that meets your business objectives.
- Learn about the dangerous cognitive biases that undermine successful hybrid team leadership and how Fortune 500 companies overcome them.
- Learn how to maximise productivity, engagement, retention, and morale in hybrid teams for the benefit of your team's bottom line and your own career.
- Feel completely confident in your ability to lead hybrid teams and achieve your desired leadership goals.
- Course Textbook Materials Packet: See Attached Resources
- What Do Employees Want in Future of Work
- Why Do So Many Leaders Screw Up the Future of Work
- Creating a Competitive Advantage: The Hybrid-First Model
- Hybrid Best Practice: A Team-Led Approach
- Hybrid Best Practice: Funding Home Offices and Redefining Office Space
- Hybrid Best Practice: Hybrid Collaboration
- Hybrid Best Practice: Innovation Via Virtual Brainstorming
- Hybrid Best Practice: Serendipitous Idea Generation Remotely
- Hybrid Best Practice: Hybrid Training and Mentoring
- How to Deal With Irrational Colleagues in Denial
- Next Steps for Mastery of Course Content and Lifelong Learning