In this course, you will learn:
- How to better engage, motivate, and improve your audience.
- Improve your ability to identify, diagnose, and transform problematic groups.
- Develop more effective conflict resolution and management tactics in the workplace.
- Create a work environment that encourages people to do their best.
- INTRODUCTION TO TEAMS
- MOTIVATING AND ENGAGING PEOPLE
- MANAGING WORK RELATIONSHIPS
- LEADING TEAMS FOR EXECUTION
- LEADING TEAMS TO SOLVE PROBLEMS
- WHEN GOOD TEAMS FAIL (PART 1): TOO MUCH CONFLICT!
- WHEN GOOD TEAMS FAIL (PART 2): TOO MUCH COHESION!
- BRINGING DIVIDED GROUPS TOGETHER
- ORGANIZATIONAL CULTURE
- BRINGING IT TOGETHER: ANALYZING AND DEVELOPING YOUR TEAM