In this course, you will learn:
- Individual growth in a leadership job, including communication skills, coaching, mentoring, negotiation, and motivation theory.
- Consider the issues of facilitation and cooperation as they relate to team development.
- Examine individual leadership strengths and opportunities for improvement.
- Examine your personal leadership style.
- Describe how to think strategically and leadership ideas in practise.
- Examine how you can use your leadership style to think and act strategically.