In this course, you will learn :
- How to Configure Controllers, Models, Migrations, and Routes
- Configure database seeders.
- Correctly storing images in the storage.
- The frontend is being built from an existing repository.
- Making our pages more interactive.
- Products are saved into a session.
- removing items from a session
- Creating our GitHub repository + Laravel project
- Creating all Models, Controllers, Migrations & Routes
- Setting up our database & credentials
- Setting up our Migrations & Data structure
- Creating database Seeding
- Storing images
- Building the frontend statically
- Making our Shop dynamic
- Saving products to our session
- Making our cart dynamic
- Deleting products from cart
- Adding our code to GitHub
- Adding our storage to GitHub
2. Introduction to Cloudways
- Server Providers in Cloudways
- What does Cloudways offer for performance?
- How secure is Cloudways?
- What features are integrated in Cloudways?
- How to choose the right Server Location
- Setting up our Server & Application in Cloudways
- Accessing our server through the CLI
- Adding SSH to our GitHub repository
- Deploying our project through Cloudways
- How to enable SSL through Cloudways
- How to manage project backups in Cloudways
- Outro + Cloudways advantages and disadvantages