In this course, you will learn:
- In this MOOC, you will learn to recognize the soil as a location on the globe where material transformations occur, resulting in biomass and a wide range of biological diversity. Microorganisms perform a variety of functions in the production of bio fertility. The importance of soil ecosystemic services on human life quality will be examined.
- The term "microbiomes" will be used to refer to the collection of microorganisms that live in the soil.
- You may see the results of the Biospas Project, which was a research project that looked at the health of the soil in various locations using a variety of biochemical indicators.
- La microbiología del suelo en la sistema de siembra directa. La importancia y funcionalidad de la microbiología en el sistema agrícola.
- La biología de suelo, clasificaciones y conceptos fundamentales.