In this course, you will :
- Julia Skill can help you update your resume.
- Discover Julia programming constructs.
- Julia setup with Jupyter notebook.
- Julia's foundations are variable numbers and strings.
- Julia is in charge of the Third Party Package.
- Discover various Julia collection array, dictionary, and tuples & Operations.
- For vector and matrix operations, use the Julia Function.
- Analyze data with Julia Dataframes, the Python equivalent of pandas.
- In Julia, use the plots module to create a plot.
- Linear Regression on Sales Data with GLM Package for Sale Prediction
- Salary Prediction Using Multiple Linear Regression on Salary Data
- Julia GLM was used to perform logistic regression on camera data.
- Data Clustering Using the K-Means Clustering Algorithm (Clustering).
- PCA is used to reduce the dimension of an iris dataset (MultivariateStats package).
- Julia Code
- Julia Basics
- Data Structure
- Control Flow
- More on Julia
- Vector & Matrix Processing
- Data analysis with Dataframes
- Data Visualization
- Clustering : Unsupervised Learning
- Dimensionality Reduction