In this course, you will :
- Learn how to join tables together to answer questions about the LEGO dataset, which contains information about the sets, parts, themes, and colours of LEGOs over time spread across many tables.
- As you explore the parts and colours of LEGO themes, you will learn use cases for each type of join.
- Investigate how to join tables to themselves in order to comprehend the hierarchy of LEGO themes in the data.
- cover three additional joining verbs: full-join, semi-join, and anti-join
- This course taught you how to analyse a new dataset of Stack Overflow questions, answers, and tags.
- This includes trend calculation and visualisation for some well-known tags such as dplyr and ggplot2.
- Joining Tables
- Left and Right Joins
- Full, Semi, and Anti Joins
- Case Study: Joins on Stack Overflow Data