In this course, you will learn:
- Expand your conversational skills to have more in-depth discussions about your daily life, current and future plans, hobbies, and interests in a range of scenarios.
- Improve your Italian reading and writing abilities.
- Reflexive verbs, the past absolute (“passato remoto”), relative pronouns, direct and indirect object pronouns, and simple future, present, and past conditional are all important grammatical constructions.
- Fashion, art, poetry, healthcare, and how to buy for food and clothes in Italy are all topics covered in Italian culture.
- Ciak! videos: original videos shot on our campus with native and near-native speakers of Italian. Each Ciak! video is followed by two downloadable Podcasts. These will be ideal for your on-the-go practice.
- Grammar charts: grammar explanations, examples, and charts are available for review with audio files of each example and verb conjugation within the course, and can be downloaded in PDF file format.
- Videos (Slide Shows with Narration): narrated grammar explanations.
- Esercizi: online exercises with immediate feedback.
- Vocaboli nuovi: new vocabulary lists are available as PDF files, slide show presentations, and videos with narration.
- Discussion: creative writing prompts.
- Lettura: readings delivered as PDF files, slide show presentations, and videos with narration.
- Intervista: an interview with a native speaker on a variety of cultural subjects.