In this course, you will :
- Focus on the characteristics and applications of various types of financial instruments such as stocks, bonds, and derivatives.
- The purpose of this course is to provide a detailed and thorough understanding of how financial markets work. Students who successfully complete the course should be able to explain the differences between various types of financial instruments and understand the role of financial institutions in various types of financial markets.
- The course also aims to improve analytical and practical skills in financial markets.
- This course will teach students about the development and adoption of international financial reporting standards, their fundamental concepts, and the requirements for the preparation and content of financial statements used in international practise.
- Learn how to apply the tools and methods mentioned above to various topics of your research, as well as how to prevent and overcome problems that may arise during real-world data analysis.
- capable of conducting your own economic data analysis based on your understanding of the econometrics tools described
- Financial Markets and Instruments
- International Financial Reporting Standards-1
- Theory of Finance
- Corporate Finance