In this course, you will :
- Familiarize yourself with the course's tools and materials. Then, experiment with various tufting guns and the results they can produce.
- Tighten your wool and fabric onto your frame in preparation for tufting.
- Discover Trish's method for gathering inspiration before sketching out your design.
- Transfer your sketch to your frame, then start tufting with the cut pile gun to create contours and fillings. Then, using the loop pile gun, finish your artwork so that it is ready to hang.
1. Tools and Preparation
- Types of Tufting Guns
- Preparing the Wool and Fabric
2. Making the Artwork
- Color and Sketching
- Transferring Sketch to Fabric
- Tufting: Cut Pile Gun
- Tufting: Loop Gun
- Finishing Touches
3. Some Extra Advice
- Care Tips
- Scaling up Your Artwork