In this course, you will :
- Learn about the various null value operations in your dataset, how to find missing data, and how to summarise missingness in your data.
- Learn how to establish patterns in your missing and non-missing data, as well as how to treat missingness appropriately using simple techniques such as listwise deletion.
- To evaluate the performance of your imputations, you will use basic imputation techniques to fill in missing data and visualise your imputations.
- The Problem With Missing Data
- Does Missingness Have A Pattern?
- Imputation Techniques
- Advanced Imputation Techniques