In this course, you will learn:
- Determine the breadth of personal financial planning and its implications.
- Make use of the SMART financial planning technique.
- Make progress toward your financial objectives while avoiding typical blunders.
- Examine the services provided by financial planners.
- Sort your assets and obligations into categories.
- Financial statements, including budgets, should be prepared and used.
- Calculate the present value of one or more cash flows.
- Examine the fundamentals of taxation, such as filing, deductions, exemptions, credits, and audits.
- Understand your alternatives for legally deferring or avoiding taxes.
- In a low-interest-rate economy, get ahead.
- Improve your grasp of how money affects your own happiness.
- An overview of Finance as a field of study and the Personal Financial Planning Process
- Basic Financial Statements and Budgeting
- Taxation Concepts and Tax Planning
- Key topics and strategies for Personal Financial success