In this course, you will learn :
- In order to value different claims and make better financial decisions, arbitrary cash flow streams are discounted and compounded.
- The difference between net present value and internal rate of return (IRR)
- Cash flow classification into operating, investing, and financing activities
- How do businesses account for their investments in debt and equity securities?
- Fundamentals of Finance
- Introduction to Corporate Finance
- Introduction to Financial Accounting
- More Introduction to Financial Accounting