In this course, you will learn :
- introduced to neural networks, learn about the types of problems they can solve, and when to use them
- You will also construct several networks and save the planet by training a regression model that approximates the orbit of an approaching meteor!
- how to use neural networks to solve binary, multi-class, and multi-label problems
- capable of plotting model training metrics as well as stopping training and saving your models when they no longer improve
- Understand your models as they train by learning how to interpret learning curves.
- Learn how to use sklearn to perform automatic hyperparameter optimization on your Keras models.
- As you construct a network that predicts the next word in a sentence, you will learn more about recurrent neural networks and working with text.
- Introducing Keras
- Going Deeper
- Improving Your Model Performance
- Advanced Model Architectures