In this course, you will :
- Learn about data types, centre measures, and the fundamentals of mathematical notation before moving on to common visual methods for quantitative data, spread measures, and the distinction between descriptive and inferential statistics.
- Learn the key steps of the data analysis process, as well as how to use cell referencing and menu shortcuts.
- Understand the fundamentals of sales and financial forecasting models, and build forecasting models in Excel with advanced lookup and data validation tools (INDEX, MATCH, OFFSET).
- Learn about business metrics used by analysts in marketing, sales, growth, engagement, and financial analysis, as well as how to calculate and interpret key performance metrics and create plots to visualise metrics in Excel.
- Descriptive Statistics
- Spreadsheets: Getting Started
- Spreadsheets: Manipulate Data
- Spreadsheets: Analyze Data
- Spreadsheets: Visualize Data
- Excel Modelling