In this course, you will :
- Learn about the evolution of cybersecurity as a field, as well as the standards, regulations, and frameworks that arose to respond to evolving cyber threats.
- Understand cyberattacks and how to avoid them. Malware, SQL Injection, Cross Site Scripting, Zero-Day Attacks, and other topics will be covered.
- What exactly is cryptography? What exactly is the distinction between authentication and authorization? How do we keep our online data safe?
- Learners will gain an understanding of how data flows through a network, how to defend against malicious traffic, and how to set up a basic firewall.
- You will learn about and put into practise some best practises. Learn about the best security practises for all of your accounts and devices!
- What is Cybersecurity?
- History & Cybersecurity Standards
- Cyber Threats
- Cryptography, Authentication, & Authorization
- Network Security Basics
- Securing Your Personal Devices