In this course, you will :
- Learn to see nature through the eyes of a biologist. You will come to appreciate the incredible diversity of life and the interdependence of all living things.
- Investigate what we know about the origins of life and how biologists have advanced the science of evolution since Charles Darwin's lifetime, as well as the many applications of evolutionary biology to our daily lives; you will investigate the characteristics, functions, origins, and roles of each major group of living things.
- You'll also think about humans, including our origins, how we affect the natural world, and where we're going as a species.
- Introduction to Biology: Ecology
- Introduction to Biology: Evolution
- Introduction to Biology: Biodiversity