In this course, you will learn :
- The fundamentals of ARM emulation and programme structure.
- The fundamentals of addressing modes such as register, stack, and memory.
- The arithmetic and logical operators concepts.
- The fundamental idea behind branches, loops, and subroutine branches.
- Methods for interacting with simple hardware devices.
- Emulation and Memory Layout
- Your First Program
- Addressing Modes
2. Arithmetic and Logical Operations
- Arithmetic and CPSR Flags
- Logical Operations
- Logical Shifts and Rotations
3. Conditionals, Loops, and Functions
- Conditions and Branches
- Loops with Branches
- Conditional Instruction Execution
- Branch with link register and returns
- Preseving and Retrieving Stack Data in Functions
- Hardware Interactions