In this course, you will learn:
- Learn how to build and design physical and virtual robots and bots for data collection and analysis, customer interaction, and the automation of production processes.
1: History and basic concepts of robotics and industry 4.0.
- Understand the why and why of robotics
- Understand the fundamentals of Industry 4.0
- Analyze the relationship between robots/bots and Industry 4.0
2: Principles and logical and physical elements of a robot.
- Know the physical elements of a robot
- Understand how sensors work
- Build a prototype/robot
- Digital signal processing
- Examples of natural language, image processing, cybersecurity cases with AI, in attack analysis
3: Programming elements of a physical robot.
- Apply programming techniques to manipulate the basic movements of a robot
- Apply programming techniques to configure the feedback of a robot
- Apply programming techniques to configure the human interaction of a robot
4: Bots for Industry 4.0.
- Apply programming techniques to create bots for data collection and analysis
- Apply programming techniques to create bots for the analysis of consumer sentiments
- Robot learning: Data iku tool for sentiment analysis
5: Robotics in Industry 4.0 Innovation.
- AI Applications in Industry 4.0 and Data Analytics
- Bots for web scraping
- Robotics for health
- Robotics for safety
- Robotics for Public Service / Government
- Robotics for the oil industry