In this course, you will learn:
- What is software, and what are the various components and qualities that make it up?
- What techniques and life cycle models should we use for our software project?
- Know the core project management activities: estimates and planning, negotiation, work team coordination, and monitoring and control.
- Determine the software and user needs.
- Ensure that a decent design is realised.
- Examine the significance of thorough testing using proper methods.
- Finish the development process completely and satisfactorily.
- Different maintenance techniques should be established based on the needs of the organisation.
- Identify the primary software quality assurance measures.