In this course, you will learn:
- The definitions of gravitation, quantum mechanics, and loops.
- The background and definition of severity.
- The early twentieth century's meaning and development of quantum physics.
- Atoms and their constituents make up the microscopic world.
- The distinction between gravity and general relativity concepts.
- Gravity has no effect on strong or weak electromagnetic interactions.
- The meaning of connections.
- The application of loops in black hole thermodynamics.
- Thermodynamics and black holes are defined.
- Cosmology and the Big Bang are two examples of entropy and its uses.
- The predictions of loop quantum cosmology.
- In this course, we are going to have to explain what gravitation, quantum and loops mean.
- What is gravity?
- What distinguishes Einstein's gravity from Newton's?
- What are Ties?
- Blackhole thermodynamics
- The Big Bang
- Loop quantum cosmology, its predictions