In this course, you will learn
1) Know where you can find resources and help in the 96Boards ecosystem.
2) Describe the DragonBoard™ 410c peripherals, I/O expansion capabilities, Compute (CPU and Graphics) capabilities, and Connectivity capabilities.
3) Understand how to navigate and make use of the Linux terminal.
4) Configure at least one integrated development environment (IDE) for developing software.
5) Make use of Git and GitHub for version control purposes.
6) Create and build projects that interface with sensors and actuators through GPIO and Arduino.