Learn about the evolution and architecture of international law and policy to combat climate change.
What you'll learn
- Critically assess the causes of Climate Change and distinguish its impacts in relation to different countries and generations,
- Understand the legal principles, rules and institutions of the international climate change regime,
- Explain how markets function and fail by applying the Theory of Externalities,
- Compare and contrast Taxes and Cap-and-Trade, with a focus on efficiency and effectiveness,
- Demonstrate intercultural awareness and sensitivity to the social and economic perspectives of other nations.